Action Air Duct provides the highest quality of residential air duct cleaning services in Littleton. Almost 75% of home in Littleton were built prior to the year 1990! Given how old most of the homes in Littleton are, there is a good possibility that the home you live in, or have just purchased, has not had its air ducts cleaned regularly, the duct system may have leaks or damage, or even need to be replaced. Return vents may me too small or there may not be enough return or supply vents which causes more particles to build up in the air ducts.
Action Air Ducts follow all the latest guidelines and rules and regulations to make sure that the air duct cleaning is done according to the highest standards. Our expert technicians leverage their extensive knowledge and expertise to ensure that your home is clean, and your family stays healthy.
- Replacing the HVAC filters (we use only high-quality filters)
- Regular air duct cleaning according to your schedule. We recommend annual cleaning. If specific events that can affect your air quality from outside, such as large wildfires or construction projects occurring near your home, or inside, such as a renovation, additional cleaning may be necessary.
Having an initial, complete and thorough, professional air duct cleaning, followed by regularly scheduled maintenance ensures your home will always have good air quality. This will make a huge difference to your family’s health and will help keep your energy bills low.
Maintaining a commercial HVAC system is essential for keeping energy costs low and ensuring that the building’s occupants are comfortable. One of the most important aspects of maintaining an HVAC system is regular air duct cleaning. Air ducts can accumulate dust, dirt, and other debris over time, which can reduce the efficiency of your system and cause it to work harder than necessary. Regular air duct cleaning helps to ensure that your HVAC system is running at peak performance levels, saving you money on energy costs in the long run.
A Harvard University study in 2020 found that poor air quality in commercial buildings actually impacts an employee’s ability to work. The study does not just demonstrate that poor air quality makes workers unhealthy, it also shows that the polluted air causes cognitive impairment, slowing us down on cognitive tests and exercises and making it easier to get distracted. The link between air pollution and poor performance on tests was alarming, especially considering that the greater the level of particle pollution (dust, soot, dirt, smoke) in the building air was directly correlated to lower test scores.
You can rest assured that our knowledgeable team will expertly restore your HVAC system to peak performance. Our preventative maintenance services can help maximize the efficiency of your HVAC system and reduce energy costs. We also ensure that every time you need our services, we have the record of everything we did previously available to you so you can more easily understand our quote for the current job.
Call or book an online appointment with Action Air Duct today for a personalized consultation about how we can help restore your commercial HVAC system!
How Do We Clean Your Air Ducts?
Action Air Duct uses the latest equipment and techniques to give your air ducts a thorough cleaning.
- The supply and return ducts of the HVAC are thoroughly examined by our technicians then separated into zones for better cleaning.
- All the supply registers are blocked to create a section in the supply side of the system in order for our technicians to clean the ducts simultaneously.
- We use high-pressure air and specialized cleaning tools to get all of the solid matter off of the vent walls and blow them out into our truck mount vacuum system.
- After the cleaning is completed, all the return and supply vents are sanitized.
- Finally, our technician will take photos of the supply and return sides of the system to make sure we have done the job done perfectly.